Glovemart is owned and operated by GM Safety Pty Ltd. By browsing, accessing, and ordering a product, you (user) agree to be legally bound by the below listed Terms and Conditions. GM Safety (hereafter referred as ‘Glovemart’) reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and will be made available on our site.
We encourage our customers to purchase larger quantities to avail better pricing and free standard shipping. All our orders are fulfilled via our shipping partner Australia post with a tracking number assigned to each shipment.
- Free standard Australia Wide Shipping (2-5 business working days) for all orders over $50 incl GST; or
- Flat $9.99 for all orders under $50.
- Express delivery options available for additional cost.
- Corporate customers are welcome to use their own shipping carriers for faster deliveries.
- All orders placed after 12 Noon will be dispatched the following business day based on stock availability.
- No deliveries on weekends unless prior arrangements are made with courier companies.
- Glovemart reserves the right to terminate or alter the above terms without prior notice.
Refund, Returns & Cancellations
If for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us within the first 30 days of your purchase to organize returns and refunds. All returns and refunds must comply with the following T&Cs:
- Unless a faulty or incorrect product was supplied by Glovemart, all return charges are the responsibility of the sender.
- All returns will need to be received and processed within the first 30 days of your purchase.
- All products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box or appropriate packaging to secure from any damage during transit.
- If the goods returned are not in a resellable condition, a full refund may not apply.
- Refund processing can take between 5-7 business days.
- Cancellation of orders are accepted prior orders being dispatched from our warehouse. Any orders requiring cancellation upon dispatch will incur additional costs to cover operational expenses by Glovemart.
- Glovemart reserves the right to accept, cancel or terminate any contract or orders prior to delivery of goods by giving a written notice to the buyer. Glovemart will refund the buyers any money paid towards the purchase excluding any losses or damages arising from such cancellations.
- If the Buyer cancels delivery of Goods the Buyer shall be liable for all or any loss incurred (whether direct or indirect) by Glovemart as a direct result of the cancellation (including, but not limited to, any loss of profits)