It is our goal to make sure you are happy with your purchases on this website once the sale is completed. If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to return any unused products. The following conditions must be met and correctly satisfied before any product can be returned to our warehouse.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the sender unless GloveMart supplied a defective or incorrect product.
- Returns must be received and processed within 30 days of purchase.
- All products must be unused and in their original packaging to prevent damage in transit.
- A full refund may not be given if the returned goods are not in resalable condition.
- It usually takes 5-7 business days to process a refund.
- Order cancellations are accepted prior to orders leaving our warehouse. Canceling orders after they’ve been shipped will result in additional charges to cover GloveMart’s operating expenses.
- Any contract or order can be accepted, cancelled, or terminated by GloveMart at any time prior to delivery of goods by sending a written notice to the buyer.
- If the Buyer cancels delivery of Goods, the Buyer shall be liable for all or any loss incurred (whether direct or indirect) by GloveMart as a direct result of the cancellation (including, but not limited to, any loss of profits).
- When returning a product, make sure it is undamaged and packaged with care. It should also be complete with all its original products being delivered. Clients will be responsible for any loss in value of the product because of improper use or handling that exceeds the bare minimum requirement in accordance with GloveMart’s refund and returns policy.
- For multiple products returned as part of a single order, the customer must send them all to the seller in one package. As a result, the seller will not be held liable for any damage or theft, or loss of the products returned by the customer using an uninsured delivery method.
Customers will be denied the opportunity to exercise their right to return an item if the following circumstances exist:
- If any of the above listed terms and conditions are not satisfactory.
- The original packaging or wrapping is missing, including but not limited to accessories, labels, information, tags, and more. The product is incomplete or is not in resalable condition.
- The product has suffered significant damage which also includes transportation back to seller’s warehouse.
- Sellers must notify customers when the right to return is lost in order to accept the return.
- If the customer refuses delivery, the seller reserves the right to keep the products and the money paid at the time of purchase.
- To the extent permitted by the provisions above, the seller will refund the price of the product for which the customer has exercised their right to return, GST included, less any original shipping costs within 20 days of the date on which the seller receives the returned product, regardless of the reduction in value.
- All refunds will be returned and transferred to the same individual’s credit/debit card details which was used to make the original purchase.
- Even if the customer wishes to return the item for a refund or an exchange, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item to the seller, regardless of whether the procedure outlined in this document is followed.
The products we sell are covered by Australian Consumer Law guarantees that can’t be waived. The customer is entitled to the following if the service fails significantly:
The customer can also choose between a refund and a replacement if something goes wrong with the product. Unless there is a major failure with the goods, the customer has the right to have the failure rectified within a reasonable period. If this isn’t done, the customer will be entitled to a full refund for the goods and a cancellation of the service contract.
GloveMart, reserves the right to refuse an exchange, refund, or repair where any fault has been caused by misuse or negligence and requires proof of purchase. You must contact the service provider or seller directly if you wish to cancel your order for any reason.